Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sick, Vacation, Easter, Birthdays. I think that's it...

Well, It's been a super busy spring. Super-super busy, and it's only mid- April. Since last I posted (cough--beginning of March) I got a job! and got sick! and went on vacation! So really it's not like I was ignoring you blog world, well ok, I was totally ignoring you. I had bigger fish to fry.

So quick update---
I got a job-- I'm working at a local preschool. 4 hours a day, so it won't stop me from making tons of yummy treats for farmers markets. The kids are awesome, as are my co-workers. So it's fun to get out and meet people again.

Subsequently I got sick---
Those places are nasty germ laden cesspools of bacteria and virus'  I got a horrible GI bug that knocked me on my butt for 4 days. And then the DH got it so we were down for a week here. That sucked.

Right after that we went on Vacation....
TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was my first time, and I walked around Magic Kingdom squealing like an eight year old, for 15 1/2 hours. To tell the truth, there wasn't a lot of squueeing at 12:30am, but I was really tired. They were quite inside squees.  

We also went to Universal, which means 
HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!
Just as excited about this as I was about Disney. And it was SOO worth it. HPLand was freaking spectacular. The ride was theee best roller-coaster I have ever been on. And Butterbeer... I don't even know what to say.   Creamy cream soda. SO EFFING GOOD!!!! oh and I bought a wand, Yes you read that right, this 32 year old lady bought a magic wand. Don't hate. It rocks. 

After an awesome vay-cay  we were home again and then it was my MIL's birthday, Easter, and yesterday was my DH's birthday.  

So really, I wasn't ignoring you, I was hopping around the country and celebrating everywhere I went. Now though, its back to reality and there will be more regular posts. I'll try to get some pictures up, so you can share in the magic with me. Thanks for coming back after all this time, see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment