Monday, November 28, 2011

The Question Box

So I have added a question box in the pages above. I figure, I can answer cooking questions when they arise. I might not know the answer right off the top of my head, but with my bookshelves full of cookbooks, and Google, I can give you an answer or point you in the right direction for a recipe etc. I'm not sure how the formspring site will handle this, I feel like this feature will get a lot of revision on my blog, but we're here to grow together. So when a question arises pop a question in my blog and I'll get back to you ASAP.  Good luck with your cooking!


oh- on a side note-- I will not give out recipes for anything I sell, but will be glad to give you something similar (or options on how to order ;) ). I hope you understand.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment