Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Where Have I been?

Around, but obviously, not here.


Errands, and cleaning, and really no one wants to know about how I’m super stoked I got the fridge cleaned out last week. (I did and am so happy about it)


So yeah.


As you can probably see I’m not that much of a writer, more of an un-organized rambler. I’ve never really been a writer, never kept a journal or diary, etc. Which is probably a reason that I can’t keep up with the blog on a regular basis. I’ve decided that I need to do a semi-weekly post like a Wordless Wednesday or a Flash Friday or a oh I don’t know.  I got the idea from two great Mom Bloggers Mrs. C at Never a Dull Moment   and Mrs G at The Next Chapter…  both close friends, awesome women, and great Moms. So hopefully I can keep a better track on my blog. It is a great release to sit down and have a conversation about what ever you want to have one about (<– does that make sense?)   Anyway.


Apparently this is Blog Month, Mrs G is doing a blog a day for the entire month! Good for her, but I know right now I am not that dedicated! Some day, maybe…   

So what’s going on in the business world.



Saturdays until 18th of December 9-1 in the middle school cafeteria in Delmar.  Oh my goodness- what a great market!  Lots of farmers out with the last bits of produce from the summer. Fresh meat, and eggs and a Fish Mongerer!  Freddy’s Rocking Humus (best humus around), Peruvian Delights (check out the empanadas), The Herb Guy (sorry I can’t remember his name) he makes an AWESOME coconut tea.  I’ll be there with AAC through the winter. So come out and see me!


Order for Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving is fast approaching!  
(17 days from today!) 
Get your orders in for dessert!

Pumpkin-Apple-Apple Crumb  $10
Apple Bundt $15

Apple Loaf $8

Pumpkin- Cranberry Orange Loaf $5

email me at andisapplecakes@gmail.com to get your order in by November 21.



So I think that’s about it for all the exciting things going on.  I’ll (try to) be more diligent on the posting front.

till later

~a

No comments:

Post a Comment