Saturday, July 2, 2011

Feura Bush Farmers Market

Well this is a quick Saturday Morning Post. I am picking up the Feura Bush Farmers Market on Wednesdays. I still think I'm going to pick up the Coeymans one as well on Thursday Nights. I don't have the sheet in front of me but I know that The FB is at the Jerusalem Reformed Church on 32. 2pm-6pm I think, or something close to that. As soon as I dig the paper out of the car I'll get it up on the Calender.  I've been having a great go at Voorheesville and Watervliet. I really enjoy meeting everyone.

Some Highlights:

Voorheesville:

There is a Hummus Guy coming in the next week or so.  Fresh Hummus....CAN'T WAIT!!

A farmer is selling home grown mushrooms.

There is a fresh meat (chicken, steak, etc) and Egg farmer.

Farmer Jon has great greens ( got some chard for some sautéed greens)

Watervliet:

Kristy's Barn is there with AWESOME produce every nweek (they're also at Delmar, Voorheesville, Cohoes, North GB)

The Watervliet Historical Society is there raising money with the sale of glass wear and nick-nacks.

I hope to see you out at the markets to see what our region has to offer, it's really outstanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment